- Complete kit and instructions for ease of installation
- High flow intake in carbon fibre housing
- Hand fabricated aluminium piping
- Maximises density charge of cold air for increased performance (8bhp)
- Aesthetically pleasing design
This kit comes with everything you need for the installation.
It uses a carbon fibre canister to house one of our high flow air filters. The aluminium components are hand fabricated in?our UK headquarters.?
The cold air feed is drawn in from the scuttle panel, this?maximises the density charge of air entering the turbo intake. The flow of this can be seen in the image below.?
This combination of temperature and density gave us an 8bhp increase on our test cars as well as an incredible induction noise.
It?will put a smile on your face not only when you feel the power gains,?but also when you open the bonnet and see this beautiful product sat in your engine bay.
Please note: This filter will NOT fit the 2012-on Multiair engine
For Replacement Filter please see the link below: